Baker College Center for Graduate Studies issued the following announcement.
Baker College’s Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Council have chosen the winners of the 3rd annual Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Social Justice Award Essay Contest.
Congratulations to the following winners of the 2020 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Social Justice Award Essay Contest!
- Katlyn Bogart—Bachelor of Science - Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Ryian Hubbard—Master of Science - Occupational Therapy
- Abigail Lorincz—Bachelor of Business Administration - Management
- NeKarra Norman—Associate of Applied Science - Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Baileigh Rohlfs—Associate of Applied Science - Veterinary Technology
- Carisa Kramer—Postbaccalaureate Certification - Secondary English
- Anna Poling—Associate of Applied Science - Veterinary Technology
- DayQuichiesa Martin—Associate of Applied Science - Criminal Justice
- Ruthann Strickland—Bachelor of Science - Nursing
- Janaiya Jones—Associate of Applied Science - Diagnostic Sonography
The contest, sponsored by Baker College’s Diversity and Inclusion Council, was open to all current Baker College students. Essay submissions were accepted from November 25, 2019, through January 20, 2020.
Original source can be found here.